Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zucchini Pizza Bites

I got this recipe from www.skinnytaste.com.  My daughter loves zucchini, so I made them and we all fell in love with them.  So quick and easy.  It would be a great appetizer for when company come over. 

RECIPE:
  • 4 slices large zucchini 1/4" thick (or 1 medium zucchini cut on diagnal)
  • Spray olive oil or pam spray
  • 2 tbsp pizza sauce
  • 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella (or jazz it up and use pepper jack cheese)
  • salt and pepper

Directions: 

    Cut zucchini about 1/4 inch thick. Spray both side lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill for about 2 minute on each side. Top with sauce and cheese and broil for an additional minute or two. (Careful not to burn cheese) 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Chicken and Cabbage Soup

    I saw this recipe online. I changed a few things around. I love soup with cabbage. 1 cup diced white onion 4 cloves minced garlic 5 cups shr...