Monday, February 20, 2012

Veggie Pizza with Sweet Mayo Sauce


I changed up this recipe to be like the popular broccoli-cauliflower salad with the sweet mayo sauce we all love.  The original veggie pizza recipes they all are made with Ranch dressing and I am not a big fan of Ranch.  So try this, you will like it. 


1 can crescent roll 
8 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tbls sugar
broccoli chopped
cauliflower chopped
shredded carrots 
bacon pieces
onions chopped (optional)

Take crescent roll out of the can and press it on a cookie baking sheet, bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown, cool.
Blend cream cheese, mayo and sugar, spred it on top of cooled crescent roll.
Top it with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, bacon and onions.
Cut in squares and enjoy.


PRINTABLE RECIPE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Cabbage Soup

I saw this recipe online. I changed a few things around. I love soup with cabbage. 1 cup diced white onion 4 cloves minced garlic 5 cups shr...