Monday, February 20, 2012

Baked Cheesy Hash Browns

This recipe from the internet and I modified it to my liking.  When you mix the hash browns up it will not be soupy, it is thick.  When it cooks it gets creamy cheesy with crunchy panko bread crumbs on top. 

2 lbs frozen hash browns
1/2 cup onions chopped
8 oz sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup butter melted
1 cup panko bread crumbs

mix has browns and chopped onions
blend sour cream, chicken soup and cheese. 
stir into mixture
grease 9x13 pan and pour into pan.
mix melted butter with bread crumbs, pour on top
bake 350 for 1 hour 15 mins


PRINTABLE RECIPE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Cabbage Soup

I saw this recipe online. I changed a few things around. I love soup with cabbage. 1 cup diced white onion 4 cloves minced garlic 5 cups shr...