Monday, February 20, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This recipe I got from the internet and changed up the ingredients to my liking.

1 lbs (16 oz) of Shredded Chicken
1 package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/4 Cup Bleu Chees Dressing
1/4 Cup of Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup of Mild Cheddar Cheese
Serve with Tortilla Chips, Toasted Pitas, Celery or Carrots

  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Ranks Red hot sauce, bleu cheese, Ranch, cream cheese until smooth then add the cheddar cheese until mixed through.
  3. Fold in the chicken pieces and transfer to a 8′x8′ baking dish or tin. 
  4. Bake the mixture uncovered for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and somewhat browned on the top. Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down, you don’t want your guests burning their mouth on extremely hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Notes
I grill or boil 2 or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves which I have removed any fat from, then shred them. If you are in a pinch, I highly recommend buying a rotisserie chicken from your local food market and shredding it yourself but sometimes that chicken is too salty.

PRINTABLE RECIPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Cabbage Soup

I saw this recipe online. I changed a few things around. I love soup with cabbage. 1 cup diced white onion 4 cloves minced garlic 5 cups shr...