Sunday, January 11, 2015

Chipotle Southwest Sauce Copy Cat Subway

I found this recipe on Copy Cat recipe from Todd Wilbur. It is a free recipe he lets people see.  I changed the fresh cilantro to dried cilantro because I didn't have fresh and it was a really good sauce. I doubled the recipe to make more and to fit in a squirt bottle. 
Chipotle Southwest Sauce

1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp dried cilantro
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp water
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground chipotle chili powder
pinch of dried thyme
pinch of ground cumin

Combine everything in a bowl and transfer it to a squirt bottle or a mason jar.

PRINTABLE RECIPE


I used this sauce on a veggie taco. so so good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken and Cabbage Soup

I saw this recipe online. I changed a few things around. I love soup with cabbage. 1 cup diced white onion 4 cloves minced garlic 5 cups shr...